Last night I wrote about “The return of Indra Nooyi.” Given the Rove rage meltdown of the MSM, the past week has set me back considerably in my anger management therapy. Now I have to come to terms with news of Nooyi’s White House welcome. Charmaine Yoest of Reasoned Audacity pours a little gasoline on my fire here.
Remember the basics:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill