Arthur Chrenkoff has written to convey news, good and bad. The good news is that he has gotten a new job which evidently represents a substantial professional advance. The bad news is that he is required to give up blogging as a result.
Arthur’s periodic summaries of the good news from Iraq and Afghanistan have been one of the great services performed by bloggers over the last year and a half. Knowing how much time it takes to research, assemble and link to such information, we can only imagine the amount of effort that Arthur devoted to this task. He leaves big shoes, which we hope another blogger can fill.
Thanks, Arthur, and good luck in your new job.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell