The Associated Press reports on the exhumation of Israelis who were buried in the Gaza strip, and their reburial on the Mount of Olives and elsewhere. This is one of those doughnut stories, with a big hole right in the middle. On the AP’s telling, the transfer of Israeli dead out of Gaza becomes a story about Jewish burial customs. Completely absent is any reference to the reason why Jewish bodies had to be removed before the Palestinians occupied the settlements: the knowledge that the Palestinians would desecrate Jewish graves, as they did on the Mount of Olives and elsewhere where they had the opportunity.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill