Matt Margolis has been live-blogging the Roberts confirmation hearing. Mark Tapscott explains the significance.
SCOTT adds: On a related note, Knight Ridder is sponsoring its own blog on the Roberts confirmation hearing at Roberts Left and Right, with Nan Aron of the Alliance for Justice facing off against former Bush (41) Associate White House Counsel and former Scalia clerk Lee Otis.
PAUL adds: I strongly recommend Lee Otis’ reflections to our readers. In addition to being just about the smartest person I know, Lee understands both the confirmation process (she was the Bush administration’s point person during the Clarence Thomas hearings) and the Senate Judiciary Committee (she was counsel to Spencer Abraham when he served on it) from the inside.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell