Today Rush Limbaugh talked about John’s post “Did the Dems threaten ABC?” Rush also said some kind things about Power Line, although he erred in locating us in Atlanta and in saying we don’t think highly of talk radio. On the matter of talk radio, John Hinderaker is one of the principal hosts of the weekly Northern Alliance talk show on AM 1280 in the Twin Cities. Moreover, we think the world of brilliant communicators like Rush and Hugh Hewitt. During Bill Clinton’s two terms I thought Rush was one of the most important men in the United States and believe he remains an invaluable conservative asset today. I’ve learned much from Rush over the years and have especially appreciated his temperament and good nature in the discussion of politics and public policy.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell