Reader Susan “in Nashville” Kaestner must be a loyal Power Line fan. She suggests that Glenn Reynolds “shouldn’t get the jump on ALL the best local Harold Ford, Jr. blogging, should he?” She observes: “Jr. has just shot another toe off his own foot, but you knew with his brother Jake running as an Independent against the only real Progressive [endorsed] Democrat [Steve Cohen] in the state it was going to get ugly for HF Jr. at some point.” But it’s not ugly only for Harold Ford. There appears to be an ugly subtext to this story that it doesn’t take a genius to discern. Check it out: “The real meltdown.” On second thought, I think Glenn should get all the best Harold Ford blogging.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill