Normally I like to wait a few days between podcasts, since many people’s iPods or computers or something are set to download only the most recent podcast episode. However, yesterday’s show was our last before the election, and there won’t be much point in listening to it after Tuesday. So here it is. We interviewed Senate candidate Mark Kennedy, took some phone calls, awarded our coveted Loon of the Week prize to a certain Senator, and talked non-stop election politics.
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- An Immigration Trifecta
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill