In the first hour of our radio show yesterday, we surveyed the new Congressional landscape, and had a lot of fun at the expense of Democrats like Nancy Pelosi, who has stumbled so far as Speaker-elect, Jack “Unindicted Co-Conspirator” Murtha, Steny Hoyer, and more. We also analyzed the leadership situation among the Republicans.
If you’re still depressed about the election results, the show may cheer you up. It’s time to go on the attack.
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill