I meant to get to this New York Daily News story a couple of days ago: “Wild sex 101.” At Columbia University, it’s a little difficult for speakers of certain persuasions to speak without interruption. See, for example, Stanley Kurtz’s update at NRO’s Corner on Columbia’s apparent nonfeasance in following up on the disruption of Jim Gilchrist’s appearance on campus earlier this fall. The Daily News story reveals that at least other consensual student activities can be pursued unimpeded.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill