In her Star Tribune column today, Katherine Kersten cracks the case of the flying imams: “The real purpose behind the imam publicity blitz.” At the confluence of the flying imams, CAIR, the Muslim American Society and Keith Ellison is the End Racial Profiling Act. If, as we believe, the case of the flying imams constitutes a controversy fabricated for the ulterior purposes discerned by Kersten, it is time for decent people to mount a counteroffensive and scream bloody murder.
To comment on this story, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell