Reading John Dickerson’s account of Ari Fleischer’s testimony at the Libby trial yesterday reminds me of Tom Stoppard’s play The Real Inspector Hound. The audience is drawn into the mystery and the conclusion remains in doubt: “My surreal day at the Libby trial.” Stoppard’s play, however, is a comedy. The Libby trial is decidedly unfunny. (Courtesy of Lucianne.)
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill