The Washington Post reports that House Democrats are no longer pleased with their champion Jack Murtha, and his attempt to impose a defeat on the U.S. through a “slow bleed” strategy. However, as I suggest at the AOL blog, the displeasure may have less to do with the cynical nature of the Murtha’s plan than with his inability to disguise and conceal its cynicism.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill