That starts with “t” which rhymes with “p” and that stands for performance art.
Michelle Malkin explains.
JOHN adds: Based on the time I’ve spent in Rapid City, I’m not surprised the show didn’t go over well. It’s ironic, I think, that the show, by a French man and woman, was supposed to be “a depiction of American life from birth to death.” A polite response might be: speak for yourselves.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Deja Vu All Over Again Edition
- The farce continues
- Booker on Kavanaugh: Delay and destroy
- Grassley responds to Ford's demands, sets new response deadline, and issues new ultimatum
- Report: Yet another "witness" fails to back Ford's story
- Team Ford asks Grassley for yet more time
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell