In “Guests of the kidnapper-in-chief” I contrasted the behavior of the British hostages seized by Iran during their 13-day captivity with that of the Americans held by Iran for 444 days. At IMAO, one of the former Marine hostage taken by Iran in 1979 recalls the behavior of the American military hostages in Iran over those 444 days. Via John Derbyshire at NRO’s Corner.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell