We noted here and elsewhere Jim Vicevich’s excellent radio show, originating from Hartford, Connecticut. At 10:35 eastern (9:35 central) this morning, I’ll be on Jim’s show, talking about the alleged crime wave among Iraq and Afghanistan veterans–according to the New York Times–that I addressed here. You don’t have to be in Hartford to hear it; go here to listen on the web.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell