Brian “St. Paul” Ward and I braved the frigid weather–it was 18 degrees below zero this morning–and made our way to the Patriot bunker for today’s radio show. In the first hour, we talked about the weather, the Nevada caucuses and the South Carolina primary, the state of the Republican race, and Fred Thompson. We finished up by awarding our Loon of the Week prize; the finalists were two Democratic Congresspeople. It was a fun hour.
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill