Line of the day: In the Daily Mail, on the putative children of Michael Jackson: “It would be pointless trying to judge a family resemblance, given that the man they’re supposed to take after doesn’t even look like himself any more.”
Column of the day: Mark Steyn, under a headline that vies for line of the day: “It’s a shame that one of them has to win.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill