The Federal Protective Service is responsible for security in federal buildings across the United States. Its budget is tight, and the ABC television affiliate in Phoenix did an investigation that found that many important federal buildings in Arizona and other Western states have never been inspected or assessed by FPS.
There is one building, though, where FPS has spent a great deal of time: Dianne Feinstein’s $16 million house in San Francisco. In fact, Feinstein’s home has been classified as a Level 3 federal facility. Perhaps it’s only natural for the FPS to pay more attention to the security of Feinstein’s house than to major, public federal buildings: as a member of the Senate Appropriations Committee, she helps determine the agency’s budget.
You can watch the KNXV-TV report here. This is a still of Feinstein’s house:
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Senator Johnson's request
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell