Samantha Power may be gone from (or have been relegated to the shadows of) the Obama campaign, but Robert Malley remains. And Malley’s positions regarding Israel and the Palestinians, though perhaps more conventional than Power’s, are at least as noxious. For example, as Eric Trager reminds us, Malley has gushed over Arafat and has suggested that the 2000 Camp David summit failed because Israel was interested in making Arafat look bad rather than in giving the Palestinians a state, a view that Bill Clinton disputes.
Malley is also a booster of Hamas, Arafat’s most faithful heirs. He not only argued that we should move towards engagement with Hamas, but welcomed last year
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Senator Johnson's request
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell