Has this been widely reported outside the conservative b’sphere? President Obama bused supporters to his Portsmouth, N.H. health care townhall yesterday. Opponents showed up early in the morning and waited in the rain; supporters of government medicine were bused in and directed by a guy with a bullhorn. Here is a very short clip that includes a shot of Obamabots getting off the bus:
A longer report from a local TV station is here.
You really can’t make this stuff up. The Democrats mutter darkly about opposition to their power grab being orchestrated by some sinister forces, when in fact it’s just citizens showing up. But it’s easy to see why, when they see large numbers of people opposing their plans, they think it must be Astroturf: if that many people were showing up on their side, it would be.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell