Thad Cochran, the only Repubican Senator who initially agreed to “host” J Street’s gala dinner, reportedly has withdrawn. It had seemed to me that Sen. Cochran, who has a solid record of supporting Israel, had been misled, and that apparently is the case.
J Street represented itself as pro-Israel and Cochran therefore signed on. After reviewing J Street, he decided to sign off, as we hoped he would.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell