This morning, Afghanistan and Iraq veterans from across the country are here in Washington to petition their members of Congress and the White House to fully support mission success in Afghanistan. Their message, in the words of Vets for Freedom leader Pete Hegseth, is simple: “provide our commander in Afghanistan, General Stan McChrystal, and his troops, the manpower, resources, and support they need to defeat America’s enemies.”
Our friend Tom Cotton, a veteran of both Afghanistan and Iraq, is among those on hand.
You can read more from Pete Hegseth here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Deja Vu All Over Again Edition
- The farce continues
- Booker on Kavanaugh: Delay and destroy
- Grassley responds to Ford's demands, sets new response deadline, and issues new ultimatum
- Report: Yet another "witness" fails to back Ford's story
- Team Ford asks Grassley for yet more time
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell