At the Weekly Standard, attorney Adam White looks at the merits of the Obama administration suit challenging the constitutionality of the new Arizona immigration enforcement law. White’s analysis is more in-depth than mine, but his reasoning is similar. And he concludes, as I do, that Arizona has a stronger case than the Justice Department does.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill