Who is the dumbest member of the U.S. Senate? Sadly, there are a number of contenders for that title, but Patty Murray and Barbara Boxer are two names that are always part of the discussion. Boxer is running neck and neck with Carly Fiorina, and Scott Rasmussen finds Murray trailing both of her potential Republican rivals, Dino Rossi and Clint Didier, by an identical 48-45 percent. These races will help determine whether the Republicans have a huge year, or merely a big one, in 2010.
PAUL adds: On the minus side, Mason-Dixon Polling & Research finds that Harry Reid leads Sharron Angle by a 44-37 margin. The two were running neck-and-neck until Reid launched a series of ads portraying Angle as too extreme. The ads seem to have hit the target.
Let’s hope that what should be a huge year for Republicans doesn’t turn into merely a good one due to the selection of unattractive candidates.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill