The Examiner looks at where the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is spending its money, and finds that it is defending Democratic incumbents in 22 districts and trying to gain a Republican seat in only one. That pretty much tells the story of this election cycle. As a Minnesotan, I find it interesting that the DCCC is not putting any money into Minnesota’s 6th District in hopes of defeating my friend Michele Bachmann, one of the Left’s most cherished targets. Michele is a sort of white whale to the Democrats, but this year they apparently are taking a pass.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell