Here’s a sidebar to the debate tonight between Chris Coons and Christine O’Donnell (see the post below for a discussion of that debate). One of the first things Coons said was that he has a proven record as a job creator by virtue, in part, of his ability as a County Executive to work with the Chamber of Commerce.
That’s right. In order to establish his bona fides on the most important issue in the election — jobs — Coons wrapped himself in the mantle of the same organization that Obama and his spokesmen are attempting to demonize. Even the so-called bearded Marxist recognized that an association of job creators is the wrong bogeyman in this election.
If they had asked me, I would have advised the national Dems to stick with Karl Rove.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Deja Vu All Over Again Edition
- The farce continues
- Booker on Kavanaugh: Delay and destroy
- Report: Yet another "witness" fails to back Ford's story
- Grassley responds to Ford's demands, sets new response deadline, and issues new ultimatum
- Team Ford asks Grassley for yet more time
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell