Our friends at the Claremont Institute are again recruiting applicants to their Publius Fellowship program. Every summer since 1979, the institute has brought together a select group of young conservatives for the Publius program. Publius Fellows meet with the institute’s Senior Fellows and other distinguished visiting scholars to study American politics and political thought.
In intensive daily seminars and relaxed evening symposia, fellows discuss great American readings — from the Founding, the Civil War, the Progressive Era, and the enduring disputes today between liberalism and conservatism. Fellows also work with the editors and writers of the Claremont Review of Books to hone their skills in writing about politics.
Publius Fellowships are awarded primarily to college seniors, recent college graduates, and graduate students who are pursuing careers in academia, politics, or journalism. A stipend, travel expenses, and housing are included in the fellowship grant.
General information about the Publius program is available here; information regarding application to the program is available here. Applications are due March 11, and the dates of this year’s program are June 24-July 9 in Newport Beach, California. If applicants have any questions, they can always contact the institute at [email protected]
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Portlandia: City of the Petty, Bankrupt, Vindictive Left
- Democrats Are Being Crushed In the Heartland
- Democrats Pin Hopes On Naked Singing Cowboy
- U.N. warns that repealing Obamacare may be illegal
- Is This Why ESPN Is Going Broke? [with comment by Paul]
- The sanctuary cities ruling turns out to be nothing much
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell