Our friend Stephen Hunter is the Pulitzer Prize-winning former Washington Post chief film critic and author of the Bob Lee Swagger series of novels, including the just published Dead Zero (which he wrote about for us here). In the Post op-ed column “Why 33 rounds makes sense in a defensive weapon,” Steve notes that President Obama is likely to suggest banning the extended magazine that Jared Loughner used on his Glock pistol in the course of his murderous Tucson rampage. Anticipating President Obama, Steve comes to the defense of the extended magazine.
Of this much I’m sure. It’s an argument that won’t much see the light of day in other precincts guarded by the mainstream media. You might want to check it out.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- U.N. warns that repealing Obamacare may be illegal
- Not at the White House with Trump
- The Insane Left Hits Rock Bottom
- Portlandia: City of the Petty, Bankrupt, Vindictive Left
- Former Official: Obama Administration Misled on Climate Change
- Freedom Caucus endorses revised Obamacare replacement proposal
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell