During my week in residence at the Hoover Institution last year, I met up with four Stanford Law School students including Gabriel Ledeen. Meeting Gabe was a highlight in a week full of highlights.
Gabe deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2006 and in 2007-2008 to the areas of Haditha and Karma in al Anbar province with the 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, leaving active duty as a Captain. He is the kind of young man who stands to make a substantial contribution to the legal profession and who offers hope for America’s future.
Today Gabe asks “Who supports the U.S. soldier?” It is an excellent column that it would be easy to miss in that it is posted over at the Huffington Post. Please check it out.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell