One of the frustrating things about our political scene is that the Democratic Party is making war on our children, and our children don’t seem to have noticed. Well, OK, some of them have–mine, for example–but if the younger generation had any sense at all, they would be tarring and feathering Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. Their birthright is being sold, at interest, and they will repay every penny. They, not us, are the ones who mostly will suffer for today’s stupid government spending. Michael Ramirez illustrates very well how the Obama administration’s BS is leading America’s youth to disaster:
A great deal depends on whether our younger generation is smart enough to understand that the Democratic Party is their bitter enemy.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell