Tomorrow Barack Obama is going to Ground Zero to bask in the glory of having killed Osama bin Laden. Well, he didn’t exactly do the killing–but at least he didn’t nix the mission when the intelligence community told him they believed they had located the master terrorist. Of course, if he had nixed the mission and word had gotten out, he could have kissed any hope of re-election goodbye.
Nevertheless, Obama is a hero in his own mind and perhaps a few others. Michael Ramirez anticipates the event and sizes up Obama’s contribution to the demise of bin Laden. Click to enlarge:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell