Calling all creative conservatives: if you can come up with the most effective way to dramatize the seriousness of the federal debt crisis in any medium–video, song, painting, performance art, screenplay–you win $100,000. Second place is good for $15,000, and two third-place finishers will each get $5,000. Better get to work, though, because the contest closes on July 15.
You can get all the contest details here. Somewhat to our surprise, quite a few contestants have already sent in their entries. We have gotten a couple of paintings, some good songs, and at least one video that is as good as anything I’ve seen as a television ad. We expect the competition to be intense, but if you are a creative person, don’t let that discourage you. Someone is going to win $100,000, and it might as well be you!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell