Hilary Rosen’s attack on Ann Romney was about as spontaneous as George Stephanopoulos’s question to Mitt Romney about contraception. John Nolte begins to piece together the Rosy scenario in “Video: Obama lays groundwork for Rosen’s attack on Ann Romney,” and Ed Driscoll rounds up related commentary. I would just add that the coldness and dispatch with which the Obama administration/campaign apparatus has thrown Rosen under the bus is a chilling study in cynicism and detachment.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell