At Newark Liberty International Airport Gate 62 yesterday, I was locked in CNN hell. The airport really ought to auction off the right to turn the damn thing off to the highest bidder. Having said that, however, I was impressed by the job Candy Crowley did interviewing Obama senior advisor David Plouffe on Crowley’s State of the Union show (excerpt below). I thought that Crowley asked some good questions and almost made Plouffe squirm. It struck me how much things have changed this time around for the Obama BS artists. Anyway, I thought this was interesting. Another clip from the interview, on the administration’s immigration move last week, is accessible here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell