Apparently it was not enough for the IRS to attempt video spoofs of Star Trek and Gilligan’s Island; turns out they also produced one spoofing Donald Trump’s “Apprentice” (or whatever it’s called). I imagine the quality of acting in this video is indicative of IRS proficiency elsewhere, though it is impossible to rule out that the cheesiness of this video is some kind of super-post-modern irony that is lost on me.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell