As mentioned yesterday, Texas Democrats are offering us the splendid spectacle of their idea of public integrity, Rosemary Lehmberg, but Montana Democrats, in selecting a replacement for the disgraced plagiarist John Walsh, may have topped Texas by tapping State Rep. Amanda Curtis as his replacement on the ballot. It seems Rep. Curtis likes to share her thoughts up close and personal on YouTube on a regular basis, and let’s just say Montana Democrats have found someone who will fit in well on the Senate dais next to MENSA member Barbara Boxer (about 1:50 long, but worth it):
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell