American-style political campaigning has been advancing around the world for a long while now, but I’m not sure even a “family values” candidate in the U.S. would run an ad quite like this one currently airing in Israel ahead of the upcoming elections. Still, I rather like it, and wholly agree that Israelis should vote for Bibi. (Be sure to watch it all the way through to the end—only one minute long.)
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell