Everyone waiting to binge-watch the next installment of House of Cards next week ought to satisfy himself in the meantime with this four-minute Sesame Street parody. (I didn’t know Sesame Street was still on, and for the record, in my opinion the original British House of Cards from 25 years ago was better, and when is someone going to make the American version of Yes, Prime Minister? What’s that you say? Valerie Jarrett and the Obama White House are enough of a clown show already? You may very well think so; I couldn’t possibly comment.) Anyway:
Most Read on Power Line
- How Does Ginsburg's Death Affect the Race?
- From a Minneapolis Principal, a Cry From the Heart
- Quotations from Dementia Joe, cont'd
- Inside the Free State of George Floyd
- Steelers' star: I should have done more research before honoring drive-by shooter
- Princeton responds to the Department of Education's letter
Donate to PL
Commenters who employ what we deem extreme vulgarity in a comment — “s***,” “f***,” “a*******,” or one of their many variants — will be banned without further notice.
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell