Michael Ramirez on Halloween and the debt. It’s a good reminder that all of that “free stuff” isn’t actually free. Click to enlarge:
Most Read on Power Line
- The First Honest Democratic Party Campaign Ad
- Biden documents disappeared [UPDATED BY PAUL]
- "Anonymous" no more
- This Week in Identity Politics: "I'll Find Someone the Right Shade of Brown"
- Oregon Makes It Official: It's a Clown Show
- Princeton president tries to double talk his way out of pickle he created
Donate to PL
Commenters who employ what we deem extreme vulgarity in a comment — “s***,” “f***,” “a*******,” or one of their many variants — will be banned without further notice.
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell