Seth Leibsohn is a friend of ours who once produced Bill Bennett’s radio show and now has his own top-notch show in Phoenix. I have been on Seth’s show a number of times, as have other members of the PL crew. Yesterday afternoon, Seth and I talked about my post Victims of a Misapprehension of Fact and related matters of race, policing and violence. It was an interesting conversation, I think, about 18 minutes long, and worth a listen:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell