Glenn Reynolds, the ubermensch of the blogosphere, has a number of running heds on Instapundit that he either created or extends in the most creative ways. You’ll recognize them:
• Higher education bubble update.
• Choose the form of your destructor.
• Why are Democrat run cities such cesspools of violence and racism?
• They told me if Trump were elected we’d see [fill in the blank with liberalism responsible for some villainy].
• On why good reform ideas are rejected: “Not enough opportunities for graft and corruption.”
• On journalists, “Just think of him as a Democratic operative with a byline, and it all makes sense.”
• Layers of editors and fact checkers.
• Have you hugged a fracker today?
• And of course: Heh.
But there’s one new slogan that I hope catches on and is seen frequently:
• You don’t mess with the Power Line guys.
As Glenn would say, “heh.”
In case you need reminders:
Notice: All comments are subject to moderation. Our comments are intended to be a forum for civil discourse bearing on the subject under discussion. Commenters who stray beyond the bounds of civility or employ what we deem gratuitous vulgarity in a comment — including, but not limited to, “s***,” “f***,” “a*******,” or one of their many variants — will be banned without further notice in the sole discretion of the site moderator.