- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Will Smoking Gun Documents Vindicate Trump?
- Just How Dumb Are Democrats?
- Five dumbest questions to Gorsuch, cont'd
- Civil War on the Left, Part 38: The Beclowning of Science
- House Leadership Pulls Health Care Bill
- Israeli Teenager Who Threatened Jewish Institutions May Have Been Paid By Foreign Governments
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell
• Power Line Always Gets There First: Greg Weiner of Assumption College, author of a fine book about Pat Moynihan, has a fine article out today on RealClearPolitics about Trump and the complaints of the left that Trump doesn’t tell the truth. Good stuff—close to what we wrote here last week. Weiner: We are beginning to encounter middle-of-the-road politicians who will seemingly say anything. We approach a fantasized condition. In »
Al Gore is back in the news. Not because of his lame appearances on the campaign trail on behalf of Hillary Clinton (imagine how unenthusiastic young voters must be about Clinton for her to think she needs a 68 year-old has-been to fire them up), but because of Donald Trump’s refusal to say in advance that he will “accept” the results of this year’s election. This generated instant, mindless criticism »