- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Corrections of the day [Updated With One More]
- Trump's Gettysburg Address? He's Off-Message!
- What is to be done?
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell
A few readers have told me that I was too generous to Donald Trump in my assessment of Super Tuesday (a few others have told me I got it right). In the interest of balance, I thought it would be a good idea to share the observations of one critic: [Trump] was expected to win all the states except Texas, he did not. He did well in the deep south »
The polls have only just closed in Georgia, but Fox News has already called the GOP contest for Donald Trump. Apparently, it’s the same old story — a big win for Trump; a battle for second place between Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz. Virginia, mercifully, has not yet been called. Reportedly, Marco Rubio is competitive with Trump in the Commonwealth. Similarly, in Vermont, John Kasich is apparently running well. Hillary »