I voted this morning amidst what must had to be the largest turnout in a mid-term election during the 20 years I’ve been voting in Maryland. Connie Morella, our Congressperson, voted about ten minutes before me with television cameras there to capture the event. Connie looked tired but still ten years younger than her age (72, I believe). Heavy turnout in my neck of the woods favors Kathleen Kennedy Townsend in the gubernatorial race. In the congressional race, it is probable a neutral development for Connie. However, it is black turnout that is seen as critical in these races. I saw only a handful of African Americans, but that simply reflects the demographics of my neighborhood.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell