Hugh Hewitt interviewed Arnold Schwarzenegger yesterday. Hugh’s blog provides two summaries of the interview — the highly misleading one presented by the San Francisco Chronicle, in which Arnold “enrages Republican loyalists,” and the one that Hugh says would have been written by a fair-minded reporter, in which Arnold embraces Ronald Reagan and President Bush, promises to repeal the car tax if possible, and recognizes that Californians are overtaxed across-the-board.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell