Hugh Hewitt interviewed Arnold Schwarzenegger yesterday. Hugh’s blog provides two summaries of the interview — the highly misleading one presented by the San Francisco Chronicle, in which Arnold “enrages Republican loyalists,” and the one that Hugh says would have been written by a fair-minded reporter, in which Arnold embraces Ronald Reagan and President Bush, promises to repeal the car tax if possible, and recognizes that Californians are overtaxed across-the-board.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell