George Will appears to have regained his equilibrium when it comes to Iraq. Will returns to first principles, in his case, Madison’s. These principles lead him to conclude that the violent factions in Iraq “must be violently suppressed,” with, one hopes, significant help from new Iraqi forces seen to be working in tandem with elected Iraqi authorities.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell