at least at Harvard, according to this piece in FrontPageMagazine by Duncan Currie a recent Harvard grad who works for the Weekly Standard. The campus conservative movement has never been stronger, and organized student Democrats apparently out-number organized student Republicans by less than 2 to 1. Moreover, the campus radicalism described by Currie sounds pretty tame by recent historical standard. One gets the impression that the leftist orthodoxy of the faculty produces, on the one hand, vaguely liberal “organization kids” and, on the other hand, dynamic conservatives. So it often is with middle aged orthodoxies.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell