During his anti-war days (I’m referring to the Vietnam war, not the subsequent ones he has opposed to one extent or another) John Kerry was fond of asking how our government could ask someone to be the last man to die for a mistake. The Currency Lad hopes that this week the American people will ask John Kerry to be the last man to “die” for a mistake. The mistake in question is the 1960s or, more specifically, “the fraudulent hybrid of moral relativism and civilisational self-loathing ignited in that era.”
Please read the whole thing.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell