During his anti-war days (I’m referring to the Vietnam war, not the subsequent ones he has opposed to one extent or another) John Kerry was fond of asking how our government could ask someone to be the last man to die for a mistake. The Currency Lad hopes that this week the American people will ask John Kerry to be the last man to “die” for a mistake. The mistake in question is the 1960s or, more specifically, “the fraudulent hybrid of moral relativism and civilisational self-loathing ignited in that era.”
Please read the whole thing.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell