• Email
  • Share:

Accommodating the Palestinians’ genocidal urge

Caroline Glick of the Jerusalem Post presents the military and moral case against Isreal’s pullout from Gaza. On the military side, she cites the former commander of the Israeli Defense Force’s Southern Command, who says that the fence around Gaza has thwarted about 30 percent of the unsuccessful Gaza-based terrorist attacks on Israel, while IDF operations inside the Gaza Strip are responsible for stopping the other 70 percent. Once Israel pulls out, there will be no more such operations.
On the moral side, Glick notes that

Israel is the first Western state to call for the forced removal of Jews from their homes, simply because they are Jews, since the Holocaust and there is something morally atrocious about the notion that for peace to come

Recommend this Power Line article to your Facebook friends.

Responses