Martin Gilbert, the great historian of Winston Churchill, argues that President Bush and Prime Minister Blair may one day be viewed as akin to Roosevelt and Churchill. If Bush and Blair succeed in their ambitious joint foreign policy agenda (a big “if” to be sure), it seems clear to me that an objective rendering of history would certainly find the comparison compelling.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell